• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Twenty-year-old FO!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My guess is he will be disappointed with the direction of the industry in few years. Heck I loved flying just like everyone else but now it is a job with a limited future and poor management.

Good luck but in a few years he will be 22 and complaining just like everyone else.

Im 20 years old have a bachelors degree and have the magical 1000/100 just havnt sacrificed myself to the regional airline gods yet....where's my cake?

Yeah in the end it's really pathetically not newsworthy. Heck there was an 18 year old in my new hire class at XJT way back when. I was as ambitious and gun-ho to get the career as he was at age 18, but thankfully my old man beat my @ss into getting the degree done first. The experiences and life I lived from 18-21 in college far surpass anything an early jump on an airline job would of rendered. Sorry if it sounds bad, but because of that I feel for guys who miss out on that in order to hurry into a paid jet job.

What he's REALLY working hard at is that commute from DEN to IAH. Pretty tuff especially for a new guy.

Szanto is about five years ahead of the curve with his job and union status, said Jack Taylor, chief flight instructor and owner of Colorado Contrails Aviation.

??????????????????????

Union status for what??? The lead at the next ALPA circle jer(.

Well, it is positive news...and its related to aviation...that is a shocking combo right there!

78 years old and still being dues vs retired. He is an active instructor of XJT and is paying 1.95% of his 6 figure salary.

Remind me not to fly XJT. There's a reason why car insurance rates are expensive for people 25 and younger.

CX880 said:
Remind me not to fly XJT. There's a reason why car insurance rates are expensive for people 25 and younger.

yes because we all know that magically once you turn 25, everyone becomes more responsible. car rates are higher because the scams people call insurance companies can get away with it

Latest resources

Back