• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey, piano-man......

AAslag said:
I had FIVE stripes. They were all black with gold between.:D

.....that was pretty sharp!!!

Thanks

Thanks for the effort in this area, I was totally dissapointed when I logged on to the TWA site to find it was dead! Add me to the list plz

PM when I can send you my info.

Tailwinds

Maddog

Well, even better news is that the Bensel/Pastore group are going to reconstitute or start one using the guys that JD had. Is supposed to be up after this weekend. They are much smarter at this stuff than I am, and will do a much better job.

I'm just out of Asia and have had to delay simply because it's almost impossible to do from out of the country. More on this after this weekend (I hope).

I/S

ironspud said:
Well, even better news is that the Bensel/Pastore group are going to reconstitute or start one using the guys that JD had. Is supposed to be up after this weekend. They are much smarter at this stuff than I am, and will do a much better job.
I'm just out of Asia and have had to delay simply because it's almost impossible to do from out of the country. More on this after this weekend (I hope).
I/S
That is good news. I was very disappointed in JD when he closed the board. If he wanted to moderate and delete posts, more power to him but to just shut down a board that was the only line of communication amongst 2000 former brothers is irresponsible.
I look forward to the new board.

Neubyfly said:
That is good news. I was very disappointed in JD when he closed the board. If he wanted to moderate and delete posts, more power to him but to just shut down a board that was the only line of communication amongst 2000 former brothers is irresponsible.
I look forward to the new board.

It's up. Still a work in progress. www.twapilot.com (no "s" after pilot).
Nice to have our community back.

Latest resources

Back