TWA Pilot's Private Message Board

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ironspud

You can all see by now that Jeff pretty much took his toy's and ran. While very valuable to us all, shutting his venue down pretty much left us standing with our ****'s in our hand. It is what it is.

I am working hard on a new message board to come as soon as I can get it arranged, which is hard when you are flying around the world.

It will be private. It will require your last TWA PRN (and yadda, yadda,yadda), and it will be verified off of the last LLC Seniority List. We need to work hard to keep the SNB's off of it. Retirees: you will have to work with me to prove you are who you say you are. Many of you I know, most I don't. We need to stay away from SJ's, but need to get as many ex-TWA'ers involved as possible. We will work it out, as we need your guidance.

It will be my desire to keep it as functional (and as fun) as this (the flight info) board. But, we need to keep our private information flowing. Stay tuned to this thread, because as soon as it is set up I will open it up, and that needs to happen FAST. Someone let Pastore and Bensel, et cie (especially) know.

Oh yeah. I won't hit you up for money (or let my feelings get hurt) either. This is for the cause.

Thanks.

I/S

PS: Give me a few days to post the private web site address (jumpin through my butt on this). Got the domain nailed, just need the "rest". If it works, don't volunteer your money - just volunteer some time. I may need "moderators".

PSS: PASS THE "WORD"!!

Hey Ironspud,

Great to see you all setting up some lines of communication. I might be able to help you out with the messageboard stuff. In my spare time I run a small hosting company which we lease dedicated servers etc.

So If you can arrange your own domain name I'm happy to give you guys free, unlimited hosting and I can also set you up a quick site and a messageboard of your choice and any other things you need.

Hopefully that will sort of help you out time wise.

Anyway, drop me a line if your interested and i'll get cracking.

Cheers
[email protected]

well dont know anything about the prior guys site or what script he was running but if I right the code then it wont be an easy task. lol and thats not an open invitation lol :)

Put me on the PM list when it's done.

Thanks

Nice job I/S...we formers need a place to go when the s**t here gets too thick.

mrvmo said:
Look.......dangers*^thead strikes again!!!

You live on these boards don't you.:erm:

Nope sure dont. Just like to scan over the threads and answer the ones that catch my eye.

You sure have a habit of making an a$$ out of yourself only to disappear and not answer questions asked of you. And you really like to sling out insults and act all tough behind the computer screen. Go ahead MrVmo sling out a few more insults my way and then limp back into abscurity. You have been doing it for so long now I guess it has become habit.

Thanks for doing this and keep us posted- I am pissed cause Jeff just cashed my check for the website upkeep last month. What a d000che. He has not responed to my emails about refundeding my money either. It was only 25.00 bucks - maybe he needed it more than I did.

Latest resources

Back