• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TWA lawsuit update?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I believe Moak has stated publicly that he will not do that. Hell a lot of ALPA members were not even members, hell some werent even pilots, in 2000-01 when all of this was going on.

If ALPA attempts to assess current members for this, the de-cert bell will be ringing EVERYWHERE and ALPA knows this.

That's a bell I would buy so everyone can ring it! If ALPA gave me a free toilet I wouldn't piss in it.

Heck the need for a surety bond alone could bankrupt ALPA. If the TWA pilots prevail and get anywhere close to what they are asking for one has to wonder how ALPA will stay "in business"

Chapter 11 just like an airline. Renegotiate their obligations just like anybody else in chapter 11 and move on. Other than insurance ALPA doesn't have much in the way of assets.

Chapter 11 just like an airline. Renegotiate their obligations just like anybody else in chapter 11 and move on. Other than insurance ALPA doesn't have much in the way of assets.

They do have some nice oil paintings hanging somewhere in a mansion in DC.

Monthly membership subscription from 50,000, I mean 40,000, I mean 35,000 pilots is a lot of asset.

Latest resources

Back