Turn that Little Debbie box around for Airtran

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JT12345

Huge picture of the Airtran 717 on back of the Little Debbie cupcake boxes. Turn that box around so the back faces out, lol.

Free advertising when people browse the shelves! Discount off tickets. Kinda like when Southwest and Jetblue CEOs published those books. You didn't have to buy it. It was free advertising.

I think marketing is finally getting our name out there with the openning of MKE base and other efforts.

Huge picture of the Airtran 717 on back of the Little Debbie cupcake boxes. Turn that box around so the back faces out, lol.

Free advertising when people browse the shelves! Discount off tickets. Kinda like when Southwest and Jetblue CEOs published those books. You didn't have to buy it. It was free advertising.

I think marketing is finally getting our name out there with the openning of MKE base and other efforts.

You should consider switching to decaf.

Dang!!!...there goes our lock on COS revenue.

mmmmmm....i LOVED those star crunch's.

I can see it now. AirTran pilots on their day off, at 7-11 turning Little Debbie boxes around. Is this what we have come to?

Maybe the Wendy's free ticket folks can now use Little Debbies to get their next round of flying on!

Latest resources

Back