Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Turf War in DEN. Grab your stick - it's ON!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Very simple FI rule of thumb. Anytime a thread title contains a company ad slogan (dreamed up by yet another retarded agency) like "IT'S ON!", expect others to think of you as a kool aid swigging d-bag.
I don't know if I would call Southwest advertising campaign dumb. Their load factors are increasing over 10% on a year over year basis due to them siphoning off legacy passengers that don't want to pay the bag fees. Their Q4 2009 and January 2010 RASM peformance is great for this economy.

I am just glad the airline I work for only has a 10-15% direct overlap with Southwest. Different story for the airlines based in Denver.

I don't know if I would call Southwest advertising campaign dumb. Their load factors are increasing over 10% on a year over year basis due to them siphoning off legacy passengers that don't want to pay the bag fees. Their Q4 2009 and January 2010 RASM peformance is great for this economy.

I am just glad the airline I work for only has a 10-15% direct overlap with Southwest. Different story for the airlines based in Denver.

Didn't call the campaign dumb, just called the slogan retarded. The way it was used here reminds me of some high school football game in a podunk Tejas town like say LUBBOCK...

Latest resources

Back