Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FlyChicaga said:
Chicks dig beta. I miss the Saab too!

Yeah I missed the Saab too, until I got into an airplane with AC that didn't drip on me, that I could preflight without getting first officer finger, and that didn't have to be in a descent to go 250 knots.

C'mon English,

You know if you're real light, real cold, and real low you could do it. Flew with some people who know you in LA before I got spanked.

Big brother. Started EMB FO school with about 30 flowbacks yesterday. 73 more just started indoc too. When the dust settles, the junior captain will be in the 8 year range.

FlyChicaga said:
I'll bid back to turboprop. Most fun you can have with your clothes on. You know a turboprop pilot because they sound like Lil Jon in the Chappelle skit... WHAT? WHHAAAAT? OKAY!

Chicks dig beta. I miss the Saab too!

What?? i fly props?? what????

Yikes, sorry to hear that.

I noticed yesterday was 5 years to the day that I was hired at Eagle. I'd still be an FO if I would have stayed.

I had lunch today with an FO I helped get hired last year. She's already thinking about bailing - now that's quick!

I think I'm going to be a better friend and stop helping people get hired there.

We had 9-10 LAX FOs quit and go to Skywest in December. I told all of'em I flew with to leave. I probably told the same thing to your friend. Most of us who have been here 5.5-6 years who are being displaced right now are trying to find new jobs. No point in staying any longer. I can't imagine why someone with less than a couple years would stay.

Yeah I heard. She tried to drop a trip to go skiing with me and her request was denied due to staffing. Couldn't get a PVD either.

Where do you live? Maybe I can give you some leads...

islandboi said:
Colgan anybody??

FWIW:

According to CommutAir management, there were five airlines that bid on the IAH TP flying: Horizon, Cape Air, Gulfstream, Sky West and CommutAir.

Don't know how accurate that information is, but supposedly it came from straight from Continental.

Latest resources

Back