Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Vladimir Lenin said:
a90 would burn more and its slower
plus, you can put an A90 on a 135 certificate.

We had a turbine converted 421 that could not be put on the 135 certificate...even though we had Several Cessna Conquests.

Anyone looking to put this conversion on the Duke better look into whether or not they will ever be able to leaseback this plane, if that is their intentions.

FN FAL said:
plus, you can put an A90 on a 135 certificate.

We had a turbine converted 421 that could not be put on the 135 certificate...even though we had Several Cessna Conquests.

Anyone looking to put this conversion on the Duke better look into whether or not they will ever be able to leaseback this plane, if that is their intentions.

Why couldn't you put the 421 on the 135 cert?

Why on earth would you spend 1 million bucks on a home-build???Especially staring with an airframe that is 25 to 30 years old. Good grief.

Heck, if you're gonna spend a million bucks on a beech twin turboprob, get yourself a good used B200. Designed right the first time. Not some cobbed up POS.

Idots with money...but it is aviation.

It looks nice but I would rather get a brand new Eclipse for a little more cash, plus it's faster and more efficient as in .89 cents per seat mile.

Last edited:
Groundpounder said:
Why couldn't you put the 421 on the 135 cert?
I have no idea, I just know that they couldn't. It was a nice plane, but the owner found it easier to sell it and buy a real Conquest and that plane was put on 135 leaseback.

Thats looks real nice!!

Vladimir Lenin said:
now that's a sweet bird...300 knots on 62 gals of kerosene at 2.80 a gallon vs. 220 knots on 45 gals of avgas at 3.30 a gallon

173.60-148.50=25 bux for 80 extra knots

and none of the 1,200 hour overhaul bull**CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED**

plus it looks freagin sweet

$2.80??? I'd love to be based at your field. Even at a discount I'm paying about $3.45 at my home airport. Most place I go are pushing above $4.00/gallon (some well above!)!

Latest resources

Back