Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"We're looking for additional flying all the time"
"We're doing everything we can to avoid furloughs"

.... Basically, it's everything I heard before I got furloughed the first time.

I wouldn't stress too much about furloughs. they're dumb but not retar... Wait disregard.

Get ready for more scheduled 8hr rr. coming down the pike.Better get those sleep banks filled before you come to work! There's two ways to deter them from doing this. See if you can figure it out!

yup... how many times do we see this over and over and over and over. They see Naps with 8.05 on the ground from the previous month.... think they are the first ones to discover that.... turn them all into RR overnights... then they start running an hour or more late... then a few months later they go back to naps...

it really is comical... I can hear it now..

SH-- hey charlie, check this out, I'm brilliant.....look at all these 8 hour naps... lets make them RR overnights...

CT-- great idea scottie, make is so

--fast forward 3 months---

CT-- Hey Scottie, why are so many flights an hour late every morning into atlanta?

SH-- its all crew delays CT, we need to ask for concessions...

CT-- Man, i wish we had a way to keep crews on duty all night to make up for the prior days delays..

SH-- Hey CT, check this out... brilliant idea... lets get some crews to stay on duty all night long that way the flights in the morning are on time.

CT-- That's brilliant scottie.. make it so

This fall Atlantic Southeast/ExpressJet Airlines began the Professional Pilot Program in which we educated University flight students about what to expect once they begin a career in the airline industry. For the Fall 2011 semester we presented "The Day and the Life of a Regional Pilot". We used a series of video's, pilot testimonials and airline terminology. Our spring presentation is called "Being a Professional Pilot". It is focusing on everything from dress code, ethics, social media, to being a professional when you're out of uniform, how to strengthen yourself as a professional and how to prepare for an airline interview. We hope to capture video testimonials from our Atlantic Southeast/ExpressJet CRJ/ERJ pilots on Wednesday, December 14th in the A-Tech Hangar. We request that you be in uniform looking like the sharp pilots that the industry knows.

This fall Atlantic Southeast/ExpressJet Airlines began the Professional Pilot Program in which we educated University flight students about what to expect once they begin a career in the airline industry. For the Fall 2011 semester we presented "The Day and the Life of a Regional Pilot". We used a series of video's, pilot testimonials and airline terminology. Our spring presentation is called "Being a Professional Pilot". It is focusing on everything from dress code, ethics, social media, to being a professional when you're out of uniform, how to strengthen yourself as a professional and how to prepare for an airline interview. We hope to capture video testimonials from our Atlantic Southeast/ExpressJet CRJ/ERJ pilots on Wednesday, December 14th in the A-Tech Hangar. We request that you be in uniform looking like the sharp pilots that the industry knows.
*must be a convincing liar.

Latest resources

Back