Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Beergut

It's 17:00 Somewhere
Was anybody in the ATL crew lounge for the roadshow? If you were there what was said and who said it?

SH was there and thanked us for all we do. :laugh:

Oh and he thanked us for his bonus Xmas check too.

SH was there and thanked us for all we do. :laugh:

Oh and he thanked us for his bonus Xmas check too.

Did you Skype him from Hanoi? That must really be awful. Say hi to Dahni for me!

Bye Bye--General Lee

GL at 15,508 posts. So sad. So pathetic.

GL at 15,508 posts. So sad. So pathetic.

When you have no friends, sites like FI become his only social interaction with society.

All joking aside with my signature line, I really do feel sorry for General Lee/On Your Six. Around the Holidays you're supposed to spend time with family and loved ones, and it's quite obvious he won't have that luxury again this year.

Was anybody in the ATL crew lounge for the roadshow? If you were there what was said and who said it?

I was in the IAH training center one with CT. NO news except don't hold your breath for a DEN base on the ERJ side, might not be before the third quarter. And the Unified CAL/UAL benefits should be a little better than the current CAL benefits (I'm assuming that means post-vacation pass loss etc.)

SH wasn't there. CT was and some different inflight folks and a few guys from maintenance. There was a hot little blonde taking notes though. It was a complete waste of time; no answers about potential furloughs. From the looks of it they have no idea what they are going to do. SOC this, harmonization that, synergies for this....etc. I wanted to ask why do we have so many scheduled reduced rest overnights; seems like it is becoming the new norm. New wings are coming sometime next year. Until then keep mixing the silver and gold; really? We look like Wal-Mart pilots with silver wings and gold stripes. Also, new badges sometime late spring or early summer. I got up and left.

"We're looking for additional flying all the time"
"We're doing everything we can to avoid furloughs"

.... Basically, it's everything I heard before I got furloughed the first time.

Latest resources

Back