Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rjacobs

You Still Suck
Being a furloughed TSA pilot because of Gojet I feel I should organize this. A friend of mines dad ownes a large boxing gym/arena in downtown St. Louis and I think we should organize a TSA vs. Blowjet boxing match to help finance our unemployment. This could be a no ******************** event to see if people will actually talk ******************** to other peoples faces and get down to business. Regular boxing or possibly even UFC style fighting. Cast your vote now and ill start working on the details.

rjacobs said:
Being a furloughed TSA pilot because of Gojet I feel I should organize this. A friend of mines dad ownes a large boxing gym/arena in downtown St. Louis and I think we should organize a TSA vs. Blowjet boxing match to help finance our unemployment. This could be a no ******************** event to see if people will actually talk ******************** to other peoples faces and get down to business. Regular boxing or possibly even UFC style fighting. Cast your vote now and ill start working on the details.
I think this is the dumbest thing I have seen on flightinfo.com, except a couple comments that are also too stupid to post from you. Grow up kid. Everyone in the world knows you're a furloughed TSA pilot because you have said it on every post I've ever seen. There are others of us who are furloughed from airlines as well, and I don't feel bad for you, nor does anyone else. If you were more humble or less idiotic, we might have some sympathy for you. You are an embarrasement to the pilot group at TSA, your fellow pilots from other airlines, and yourself. I'm completely against G0Jet 100% but you're unbelievable. Get rid of your cocky a$$ attitude and mature a bit. Adios....

Last edited:
RJDome. Two pilots enter, one pilot leaves. I wonder if Tina Turner's available to reprise her role as Aunty alter ego Entity?

Last edited:
pilotlbs said:
I think this is the dumbest thing I have seen on flightinfo.com, except a couple comments that are also too stupid to post from you. Grow up kid. Everyone in the world knows you're a furloughed TSA pilot because you have said it on every post I've ever seen. There are others of us who are furloughed from airlines as well, and I don't feel bad for you, nor does anyone else. If you were more humble or less idiotic, we might have some sympathy for you. You are an embarrasement to the pilot group at TSA, your fellow pilots from other airlines, and yourself. I'm completely against G0Jet 100% but you're unbelievable. Get rid of your cocky a$$ attitude and mature a bit. Adios....

Totally agree.

Also, Ive heard there are alot of ex military folks at Go Jets. You just might get your arse handed to you in a match!!!!

rjacobs said:

Are you serious?? what a f***ing dumba$$....should we all bring rulers as well and measure our d!cks as well???
now wonder you're unemployed, retard.:uzi: dieee!!! :crying:

lighten up you d!icks- i think the thread starter has a humorous idea and he has every right to be upset- how many of you are curently furloughed as a direct result of an alter ego airline? maybe i'm taking the bait here but you all need to check yourselves appropriately.​

I think you guys voted on the flying right....THREE TIMES??????????? Gojets pilots got hired at Continental just 2 months ago..????? So you are the only one that cares...................

scarlet said:
I think you guys voted on the flying right....THREE TIMES??????????? Gojets pilots got hired at Continental just 2 months ago..????? So you are the only one that cares...................

You and me, In the ring....I don't do good with people who lie. ONE TIME, ONE CHANCE and the company closed the door to negotiation.

I could care less how many military guys are at g0jet, we have military guys at TSA as well. Military guys do stupid things to, remember abu grab? The same type of guys going to g0jet.

As far as the boxing thing goes, I think we should get the MEC in there as well.

Well at least one person is smart enough to figure out that this post was done in fun, I wonder how many pages it will get up to?

scarlet said:

Ohhhh my friend....there are ALOT of people who care, how do you guys justify what you have done, not only to the TSA pilots, but to the entire industry? As long as there are people like you guys that are willing to destroy the power of an airlines union, this industry will never again be a viable source of income at any level. If all a management group has to do inorder to get what they want is start a "new" "separate" company, eventually everyone will be working for free just to get that "quick upgrade" or top of the list seniority so they can move onto the majors, if everyone would just take a stand, and force the regionals to pay what they should pay, it would make the industry a better place to be. But until people like the idiots that went to GJ stop ruining the industry, it will NEVER happen....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back