• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TSA targets 'smoking hot' woman for naked scan; fondles children

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That little chic is full of it. Pax should be faced with this heightened security but not pilots.

LOL-scroll down the link about 20 responses and see a pic of what they hope to find. :D

That little chic is full of it. Pax should be faced with this heightened security but not pilots.

Are you familiar with the Fourth Amendment? Something to do with unreasonable search and seizure as well as probable cause. Kind of important.

Are you familiar with the Fourth Amendment? Something to do with unreasonable search and seizure as well as probable cause. Kind of important.

It's not unreasonable, and the probable cause is the fact that you want to fly. I'm kidding, we need to do it like El AL, of course if we did that there wouldn't be any multi million dollar contracts for useless equipment, and we'd have to train real professional security personnel.

All the Pilots should give themselves a pat on the back for standing tall and remaining united with this invasion of privacy. Its a good first step but needs to be followed up for the passengers too. The TSA has gone way to far and that needs to be corrected for sure. I wouldnt want my family members subjected to any of that either!

Now for my attempt at humor.........At least we wont have to be grouped like this any more! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbLYf_tmWYE

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back