Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TSA Removes CrewPASS Implementation Hurdle

even if prater does help get's this passed, it doesn't make up for ALPA and age 65. I'd rather get my junk feeled up daily so long as it doesn't bring about a furlough and career stagnation that age 65 did.

yay ALPA

even if prater does help get's this passed, it doesn't make up for ALPA and age 65. I'd rather get my junk feeled up daily so long as it doesn't bring about a furlough and career stagnation that age 65 did.

yay ALPA

Haha! So true, intead I feel like I got kicked in the junk a bunch of times. Thanks ALPA!

So, what caused this forward movement? Was it Captain Prater and ALPA working with the FEDs behind the scenes? Or was was it the headlines regarding comments and directives from APA, USAPA and CAPA?

What about the foreign airline crews or us expats with the foreign airline I.D.'s? Will there still be a crew only line at a check point? Maybe with the crewpass at the crew line checkpoint is my guess. Just wondering. So far I haven't been hassled with my Chinese I.D.

Easy...... We're hosed.

I suspect the pilots of smaller/cargo/supplemental/foreign/135 air carriers not in cass will still have to deal with this stuff. (I'll be in the aggressive patdown line right behind you.)

I'm looking forward to years of hearing "We have an opt-out!"

Sigh.....

Alpa haters... if alpa hadn't gotten something done here - would you have bashed alpa less or more?

Lets just get this thing going....enough of being felt up by the morons in blue shirts who can't even SPELL TSA! :angryfire

Latest resources

Back
Top Bottom