• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TSA Relents After Ten Years

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The ONLY reason this is happening NOW is because a regional First Officer named Michael Roberts took a stand, and in effect started the ball rolling on a national outrage against these procedures.
A big Thank You is owed to F.O. Roberts from all of us.
I didn't have the balls to do what he did, gotta admit, none of us did.

I'm already tired of the media screaming that the "Pilots don't have to be screened anymore!"

We should have never been screened in the first place. The media needs to shut their yap. If they keep this up, I'm worried we could be standing back in the security lines...

Crewpass isn't good enough to me. I don't understand why the lawsuits against the TSA are only for pilots. There TSA is still violating people's 4th amendment and sexually assaulting people. They just stopped doing it to pilots in uniform.

Crewpass isn't good enough to me. I don't understand why the lawsuits against the TSA are only for pilots. There TSA is still violating people's 4th amendment and sexually assaulting people. They just stopped doing it to pilots in uniform.

Like a guy on Fox News said "If you and I were to take naked pictures of strangers, or fondle them, we'd be in jail. But it's perfectly ok for the government to do it."

What baffles me is that TSA agents aren't walking off the job. If I was told I have to grab someones junk, multiple times a day, not to mention I know I am clearly in violation of the 4th Amendment....I'd walk off the job.

Can a passenger request a person of opposite sex to pat them down? My religion says I cannot be groped by a man, only women.

Seems like I read that certain military personnel initially had problems enforcing what they deemed morally wrong and unconstitutional. That was until their chancellor put a hold on said constitution and "encouraged" them to be strong. After all, it was for the good of the people.

Turns out these troops were quick to adapt. Meanwhile, the supportive majority remained confident that their great leader would bring about the "change" he had promised. Most people had little problem accepting the inconveniencing a of mere "few" with these new methods if it would make them collectively safer. The few naysayers were discounted and demonized as being radicals - at first.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back