• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tsa Crap!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TSA sucks. . . waste of money and worthless white trash trying to get a hard on. You know they get off on hasseling crews. Lets cut them some slack, if your life was as meaningless as theirs and you were a total waste of space you'd be pissed too.

C'mon guys (and Megadeth), I look forward to mental sparring with these mooks. Next time you approach them, waive your hand high in the air and loudly proclaim, "Table for one, please."

I love F***in' with 'em. They tell me I need to take my shoes off cuz they have metal in them..i tell them that my shoes dont have metal in them...they say they do and that they "recommend" that I take them off......I say no, walk through the metal detector without it ringing...they *always* need to send my shoes through the xray because there was a high reading...I say OK, but you owe me 5 bucks if theres no metal in the shank....they say OK.......I've made a fortune this way....

Anyone seen the collection of freaks at phx?? Its like a WWE tryout or something.
It really is impressive how most of the ID checkers (prospect) can't speak english or even read for that matter

Man, I just about socked one of those F&*kers in the eye in MEM the other day. That a$$hole knew that I was hurrying to make a departing flight and he delibrately made me go to the shoe inspection-aquarium looking thing. Well, he (Mr. redneck, Southaven/Mississippi-ite, trailer camp, white trash, culturally confused retard w/ a nose ring!) proceded to take fuggin' forever. One day for the rest of our lives man. Ya'll know how people say that you have to see the good in every situation, I fail to see where ANY GOOD WHATSOEVER has come from 9/11, esp. the Transportation Safety G.E.D. dropout 'tards who get to frisk me every day.

anyone else notice that the security checkpoints in small towns are kinda like trying to get through the gates of hell?...........first they crank up the metal detectors....then, just because they have time, they actually pay extra attention to what's in the bags.......then they always find a reason to screen you again and again and again............back to my beer...:pimp:

So right. MCI has 6 screeners per GATE!!!! It's the most shameful waste of govt. spending in our industry. Talk about inefficient.

These fuking idiots stand around and jabber loudly about the contents of your bag, and look positively stupified when you tell them to knock it off and get to work.

On the plus side: My brother in law is a Radiologist and says these morons are shaving 15-20 years off their lives by not being properly protected and doing stupid things around the x-ray machines for 40 hours a week. That should save us a tax dollar overall and most TSA employees will die slow painful deaths. Of course they believe the govt.s assurance these machines are perfectly safe.
Why do you think they hire morons?

crashpad said:
On the plus side: My brother in law is a Radiologist and says these morons are shaving 15-20 years off their lives by not being properly protected and doing stupid things around the x-ray machines for 40 hours a week. That should save us a tax dollar overall and most TSA employees will die slow painful deaths. Of course they believe the govt.s assurance these machines are perfectly safe.

Ooooh, I smell a lawsuit.

I've never had a problem with the TSA. And yes I realize they are well...

crashpad said:
So right. MCI has 6 screeners per GATE!!!! It's the most shameful waste of govt. spending in our industry. Talk about inefficient.

These fuking idiots stand around and jabber loudly about the contents of your bag, and look positively stupified when you tell them to knock it off and get to work.

Haha that is some funny s%^%. Maybe the x-rays will make them sterile and cleanse the gene pool a bit.

Huh?

skychicken said:
Went through security at lovely 5AM this morning at LGA and got hassled because I threw my over coat over my laptop in the bin and apparently I can't do that, yet a mechanic and ramp agents are free to stroll in and out without a problem, what the hel is wrong with this picture?? When is someone going to put an end to this kind of treatment??

I have taken my laptop on the road for EVERY trip the last 2 years. I always put my coat over the top of it in the same bin. Never have I had the TSA tell me I can't do that. I sympathize with you.

I question the lack of consistency and standardization of the TSA. You go to Hawaii they make you take your shoes off no matter what. Seems like they are 2 years behind the times. Don't they use the same training manuals and screening parameters? It's not just Hawaii, you find quirky traits in the TSA just about anywhere you look.

cheers

Latest resources

Back