Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

regionaltard

seat lock
Would someone please be kind enough to post the contract language relevant to the dispute over who does the UAX flying?

Please be more specific. Are you looking for the APA contract language which restricts flying of certain aircraft by affiliate carriers doing business with AA? Or are you looking for the TSA contract and it's relevance to the flying being done by G ojet?

And why? Surely this issue has been flogged on over a hundred previous threads? Not that it isn't worth discussing but certainly the two sides (Mgmt. and ALPA) are very clear in what their view of the situation is.

airjackson said:
Please be more specific. Are you looking for the APA contract language which restricts flying of certain aircraft by affiliate carriers doing business with AA? Or are you looking for the TSA contract and it's relevance to the flying being done by G ojet?

And why? Surely this issue has been flogged on over a hundred previous threads? Not that it isn't worth discussing but certainly the two sides (Mgmt. and ALPA) are very clear in what their view of the situation is.

Flogged is a perfect description-my attempts to find some intelligent, reasoned discussion of the subject have not been very rewarding. All I know about this issue is what I've learned on FlightInfo, which probably makes me pretty ignorant. I'd just like to see the relevant language (from both agreements) and form my own opinion, that's all.

Here is the applicable section from the TSA CBA:

Section 1.C.2. The Company shall not create or acquire an alter ego to avoid the terms and conditions of the Agreement.

As to the applicable sections from the APA agreement, that's kind of difficult to pinpoint. There are pages upon pages of scope language in the APA agreement, and you have to pull parts from each section to find what you need. You can't just look at one specific section. I can always send you the entire contract if you'd like to wade through it all. PM me if interested.

regionaltard said:
Flogged is a perfect description-my attempts to find some intelligent, reasoned discussion of the subject have not been very rewarding. All I know about this issue is what I've learned on FlightInfo, which probably makes me pretty ignorant. I'd just like to see the relevant language (from both agreements) and form my own opinion, that's all.

Hey Re-Tard; Who the fuk are you that we have to explain anything to? Are you the lawyer? Can you offer any insight that nobody else has been able to? Your opinion is without value on this issue, we do not care what your opinion is. PCL_128 quoted the pertinent section , it's black and white and your agreement or not has no meaning. If you had a stake in this you would know.

tj

tjsatter said:
Hey Re-Tard; Who the fuk are you that we have to explain anything to? Are you the lawyer? Can you offer any insight that nobody else has been able to? Your opinion is without value on this issue, we do not care what your opinion is. PCL_128 quoted the pertinent section , it's black and white and your agreement or not has no meaning. If you had a stake in this you would know.

tj

Oh. OK. Never mind.........

tjsatter said:

tj

Holy $hit dude, take a lude or something!!!!:beer:

He is a little frustrated because the way he has been treated by MGT through this deal......he is a pretty good guy.....he don't mean it.

This just in.....yesterday they "let go" our Safety Commitee chairman......nice touch TSA MGT.

Latest resources

Back