• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TSA considering prosecution of Eagle after TSA Agent breaks airplanes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
uncover potential security risks that criminals or terrorists OR THE FRIKIN TSA could capitalize on to tamper with aircraft,

We don't need terrorists to mess up our planes, we pay "civil servants" to do to it for them!

On a serious note. What are we to do? Isn't it their responsibility to secure the ramp? And our responsibility to challenge but not attempt to detain someone without a badge?

No AMR or Eagle employee around so bozo goes on a rampage! I stand by my quote on another thread" Destruction of an aircraft" is 1 of the 36 disqualifying offenses of a SIDA badge. Call the FBI have him arrested and prosecuted.

Do we have to let them onboard for a random security check?

call your house and senate reps

This is the kind of ammunition we need to get these buffoons (tsa) removed or reformed. There might be a congressional hearing on this issue according to my house rep I spoke with today.

Call or email your outrage to your senators and house rep. Its not much but at least let our voice be heard, a very well spent 30 second call or email.

To find yours..

www.senate.gov

www.house.gov

How can you give unlimited power to anyone with little or no checks and balances and NO WAY to stop them??? ?

That wold require a discussion of teh Bush Admin, privitazation (which the TSA is not) and union busting (which the TSA is not)....

But seriously... if you want to ask how this happened... our fear post 9/11 gave gov't a hall pass... and we let them...

Sure we pride ourselves on being a free country... but when it comes down to it... we assume that someone else will be the custodians of our freedom, liberty and security...

In short... we are pathetic practitioners of democracy....

I really hope the TSA-Holes read this. If they didn't know yet, they sure as hell know now that EVERYONE thinks they are a waste of time and money!!! What a bunch of F@#$ING MORONS!!!!

These are the same retards that won't let crew members carry a cup of coffee through security in MCO unless its in a paper bag. When I asked a supervisor about it he said it was because passengers complained that flight crews were allowed to carry liquids through security. GMAFB

Per the Director Of the TSA as long as they are taking action above the laws he doesn't have a problem with it!

That wold require a discussion of teh Bush Admin, privitazation (which the TSA is not) and union busting (which the TSA is not)....

But seriously... if you want to ask how this happened... our fear post 9/11 gave gov't a hall pass... and we let them...

Sure we pride ourselves on being a free country... but when it comes down to it... we assume that someone else will be the custodians of our freedom, liberty and security...

In short... we are pathetic practitioners of democracy....
Absolutely correct!

"We don't argue that the inspector used the probes as leverage to get into the aircraft," Montenegro said. "But terrorists would not be concerned if they broke a probe to gain access to a plane."

So next time you're doing a walk-around and you see your pitot tube laying on the ground don't cnx or delay the flight everything is just fine. What a joke. If I see a probe bent over or broken off I'm gonna scratch my head and call Mx. Then while the plane is taken off to get repaired I'm gonna wander why that there probe was bent/broken. Then I'm gonna come to the conclusion that some bad guy (TSA agent) was monkeying around with my plane. Don't we have enough other things to be looking for than making sure the toothpaste stealing A$$'s aren't breaking our flying machines?

Why can't they go back to scratching there frontal lobes via there nasal cavities?

Latest resources

Back