• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TSA considering prosecution of Eagle after TSA Agent breaks airplanes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rez, I would throw the towel in on this one. Most people on this board (pilots) are koolaid drinking ditto heads. Most here aren't going to try to understand your point which is clear to me and a few others.

Copy that...

The ignorance of the follow post...

So because I own property I am undemocratic? What you are suggesting I believe is called communism not democracy.

would be quite hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic and quite frightening...

This story is just too absurd to be true.

It's like a cop busting your tail light then giving you a ticket for having a busted tail light.

I'm writing my congressmen.

Then I'm organizing a mob.

Who's in?
I can bring a sack of doorknobs...

Pedro, the taco stand guy can be given access to the base. However, the TSA guy, and Pedro access to the airfield??? if someone is doing their job properly-not normally.

Well if Pedro is there next time I'll buy a taco and tell them Corbra says 'hey' but I will will call my friendly TSA (screw the MP's!).

Let's make one thing clear.. privatization is NOT democracy. When your public schools are turned into 'Charter' schools (read privatized) there is no longer a public domain...

We been over this before.....Democracy is dangerous.....As far as public schools...Why does Obama send his kids to private school? Shouldn't all kids have that advantage? How about vouchers so that all kids can get the same education? Guess who is against school choice.....The teachers union.....Hmmm...

Rez O. Lewshun said:
While we get on this message board and pride ourselves for not being "Too Stupid for Arby's" Yet the people that control power and wealth think we are all too stupid for arby's. Need proof? Look at your paycheck and who you are riding with in the "employee bus" from the parking lot to the terminal...

There you are... in your shiny happy smart pilot uniform... riding the *************************ing short bus with the aircraft cleaners, toilet scrubbers and TSA....

Yup... they got us right where they want us...

So chide the TSA for being idiots.... not that its going to do you any good....

My paycheck is fine....In fact Obama considers me too be one of those "rich" people who should pay more in taxes....I'm not interested in giving more of my hard earned money to agencies like the TSA.....We need less govt..............not more......

Hadn't all of this happened on Bush's watch?

Yes it did.....We libertarians aren't happy about it.....Obama and the left want even MORE govt. to "help" us....No thanks.....

My paycheck is fine....In fact Obama considers me too be one of those "rich" people who should pay more in taxes....I'm not interested in giving more of my hard earned money to agencies like the TSA.....We need less govt..............not more......

You make 250K a year Joe? did not think so, just more of your BS/lies

One could not begin to replace the hollow gov't that Bush has made since 9/11. We are more privatized than ever...

Let's make one thing clear.. privatization is NOT democracy. When your public schools are turned into 'Charter' schools (read privatized) there is no longer a public domain...

Bush has privatized the military with Blackwater a prime example....

The exclusive no bid contracts and basic handover of taxpayer funds into the coffers of corporate America is simply undemocratic and unamerican. It is elitism for the elites.... Someone like you championing the Bush Admin is like a slave adoring his master...

If Obama got elected he could not return our gov't from the current unprecedented levels of privatization to what it was during the Reagan and Bush Sr. years...

As usual... you know nothing of what you speak of...

The fact of the matter is... the corporati's do not differentiate between TSA idiots and pilots. we are simply labor and cost to be controlled.

While we get on this message board and pride ourselves for not being "Too Stupid for Arby's" Yet the people that control power and wealth think we are all too stupid for arby's. Need proof? Look at your paycheck and who you are riding with in the "employee bus" from the parking lot to the terminal...

There you are... in your shiny happy smart pilot uniform... riding the *************************ing short bus with the aircraft cleaners, toilet scrubbers and TSA....

Yup... they got us right where they want us...

So chide the TSA for being idiots.... not that its going to do you any good....

What kind of incoherent rant is this? You bring up privatization, Blackwater, as a means to criticize Bush over airport screeners being not privatized?

Is your memory that short? I recall after 9/11, the push to completely federal airport screeners came from the Democrats, not Bush and Republicans, and the Democrats were definitely critcizing Bush and the GOP for resisting efforts to completely federalize it.

Still not sure how a rant about privatization related to TSA.

This story is just too absurd to be true.

It's like a cop busting your tail light then giving you a ticket for having a busted tail light.

I'm writing my congressmen.

Then I'm organizing a mob.

Who's in?

Could we maybe call it a Posse? Anyway, I'm in.

What kind of incoherent rant is this? You bring up privatization, Blackwater, as a means to criticize Bush over airport screeners being not privatized?

Is your memory that short? I recall after 9/11, the push to completely federal airport screeners came from the Democrats, not Bush and Republicans, and the Democrats were definitely critcizing Bush and the GOP for resisting efforts to completely federalize it.

Still not sure how a rant about privatization related to TSA.

Take responsibility for the TSA. Bush had a mandate- remember- Repubs had full control -= the Dems were nothing back then. If Bush didn't support the TSA, it wouldn't have happened.

But that would go against the other republican mandate-- "If we do anything that you personally don't like-- blame democrats immediately, and throw your total support to the republican party"

Latest resources

Back