• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

TSA comes to conclusion that pilots aren't a threat

StarChk20

Total Time
The TSA memo proposes to minimize the number of passengers who must be patted down at checkpoints. It also recommends that certain categories of passengers be exempt from airport security screening, such as members of Congress, airline pilots, Cabinet members, state governors, federal judges, high-ranking military officers and people with top-secret security clearances.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8917950/

regionaltard

seat lock
Total Time
90°
"Edmund S. "Kip" Hawley, an assistant secretary of homeland security, directed his staff to propose changes in how the agency screens 2 million passengers a day. The staff's first set of recommendations, detailed in an Aug. 5 document, includes proposals to lift the ban on various carry-on items such as scissors, razor blades and knives less than five inches long."

Mr Hawley has obviously never been on the business end of "a knife less than five inches long."

100-1/2

OVER-N-DUN!
Total Time
lifer
Oh, yeah,

I was in a security line just the other day. With me were 30 members of Congress, 10 to 15 Governors, a half-dozen Cabinet Members and the Joint Chiefs of Staff! Breezing those guys and gals right on through would have shaved about 20 minutes off the 40 minute ordeal!

PLEAZE!

Definately a surpluss of crack-pipes down at the TSA and Homeland Security. "Hey, tommy, 'you done with that spoon?"

100-1/2

100-1/2

OVER-N-DUN!
Total Time
lifer
I know. I know. Tommy is gone. I just couldn't think of the new tricky dick's name.

100-1/2