• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TSA calls non-furloughed pilots?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I dont know about that, once you have 121 under your belt TT doesn't matter as much, that is unless you are trying to get on with CHQ or Skywest.

flyinsick said:
TSA figures they can hire them up root their famlies then do whatever they please with the pilots lives.

If you're hurting for apps at gojet, why not uproot a bunch of guys, then offer them a choice: the road or third year pay in a CRJ and a sharp knife to stab your coworkers with... that doesn't sound out of character for this mgmnt group.

All of you getting furloughed, just remember that if you do go to that scab airline, you're flying w/ the same scum that took your job.

If you want/need more help getting a job, post it on the ALPA site. There are lots of TSA guys w/ connections who are willing to help.

Trans Mistakes - I love that. Secondly, Dav8or, good call on that extraneous flying that was conducted while working for TSA. Finally, I was hired by SkyWest just this week after a period that barely eclipsed a year at TSA.

SkyWest appears to be the polar opposite of trans states...excuse me...trans mistakes. Instead of hiring pilots and then washing them out, they hire decent people that will make it through training and proceed to captain status. They also are growing at a phenomenal rate, (400-500 pilots over the course of 9 months) a sharp contrast to the situation at TSA. If you don't quite meet the time requirements, find a way to build up to it over the next few months. Once you reach that point, get yourself into an interview.

They NEED pilots and all biases aside, they seem to be a fantastic operation. Great pilots, management seems to have a head on its shoulders, and well, the flight attendants are smokin'. Not smokin' like the TWA gals at trans states, but smokin' hot. True story. A year and a half upgrade time isn’t too shabby either. Anyhow, once you meet the time requirements - get in there!

Best of luck to all you waterskiiers!

You see,
I wish we could only say that TSA Mgt. is seriously greedy. on top of it, they are ABSOLUTELY THE MOST RETARDED PEOPLES I EVER MET. The funniest thing is when you are around them, they all look capable until they open their mouth.USELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GREEDY+RETARD= TSA MGT.
Skywest, CHQ, etc they all make money but sure don' t treat their employee like garbage.

I heard some good stuff about RZ last night, lets just say my confidence level of TSA management dropped to an all time low, it was pretty low already, but this brought new meaning to the term low.

shindler said:
You see,
I wish we could only say that TSA Mgt. is seriously greedy. on top of it, they are ABSOLUTELY THE MOST RETARDED PEOPLES I EVER MET. The funniest thing is when you are around them, they all look capable until they open their mouth.USELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GREEDY+RETARD= TSA MGT.
Skywest, CHQ, etc they all make money but sure don' t treat their employee like garbage.

After seeing your usage of grammar and punctuation, I wouldn't be so quick to call other people 'tards.

Seriously, you can't tell us you have gossip on RZ and then not tell us what it is. Spill the beans!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back