TSA/ALPA's Race to bottom, not GJ

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
abcdef said:
Sorry TSA pilots who listen to your MEC BS, but the truth does hurt and when the G0 jEt contract is published so all can see, you'll be kicking yourself in the arse that you didn't take the company up on their generous offer to go fly for them for up to 5th year pay from the start...and even get to leave that worthless piece of ALPA. (ps. they really helped TWA didn't they...also held talks behind their backs)

Firstly, I would not think to argue on behalf of ALPA. They continue to be the union for major airline pilots, not the regional guys. All ALPA wanted from me was 2% of my pay, and major airline scope clauses will keep me in RJ's for the majority of my flying career. Thanks a lot ALPA.

Secondly, the only published offer known is that put in the mailboxes of TSA pilots. They lost block or better pay, lost two days off per month, and gained (about) $1.50 per hour over already low 50 seat rates. Do you have new rates you could share with us? I didn't think so.

Thirdly, why is it that the people supporting HoJets all have such new (circa May) registrations on the boards? Could hulas actually being paying his management hacks to carpet bomb pilot boards? hulas spending an unnecessary nickel would indeed be something new.

DrewBlows said:
At first I thought you were management. After reading it I realized that most managers can write at at least a high school freshman level.

Don't be too sure about that. TSA probably pays middle and lower management as poorly as everyone else there. So, he gets the people that can't be employed anywhere else.

abcdef said:
And they are not jumping in front of TSA pilots, they were all offered employment there at the SEPERATE CARRIER before anyone else was.

In this, you are correct. They were offered a bad deal before anyone else. And of 700 pilots, perhaps 5 line pilots took the deal.

If abcdef is former TWA, it is fairly easy to determine who they are as found on the Go-Jets anti-pilot website. Disappointing, because the TWA pilots always seemed to be this separate brotherhood of pilots who really impressed me.

FlyChicaga said:
If abcdef is former TWA, it is fairly easy to determine who they are as found on the Go-Jets anti-pilot website. Disappointing, because the TWA pilots always seemed to be this separate brotherhood of pilots who really impressed me.

Where is this website?

tj

FlyChicaga said:

That's the beauty of this board. I could be a G0 jEt pilot, i may not be. I could be TWA, or not, or Eagle, or Chicago Express, or a CFI, or not. I can imposter just about anyone I want to...
and the best thing is that I can deliver endless flamebait, as abcdef or make up another one, and you morons will spend hours and hours on this board debating my posts.
Don't worry this is my last post and read of this goofy board, you boys have fun!

abcdef said:
I can imposter just about anyone I want to...
and the best thing is that I can deliver endless flamebait, as abcdef or make up another one, and you morons will spend hours and hours on this board debating my posts.

HEHEHEEEEEE........ How true!!!

Now, time to go get drunk and get laid....

BYE BYE.....Have fun on the board tonite boys....and say hi to Rosie and her sister's.

It's Friday night, get a life guys!!!!!!

RP170 said:
If GJ was only created to get around APA scope then why aren't TSA pilots entitled to fly those aircraft under the SAME contract with one seniority list? The same thing is going on at CHQ with Shuttle America and Republic. However, the aircraft are all being flown by the same seniority list and fall under the same contract. That's fair. The GJ deal is not.

Not true. There is not a single seniority list. It has gone to arbitration and has not heppened.

Black Water Dog said:
In this, you are correct. They were offered a bad deal before anyone else. And of 700 pilots, perhaps 5 line pilots took the deal.

Not true. Your so called "list" proves that. And, not that it matters to me, but I have been hearing of many more on their way over.

Semantics. There are recent Shuttle newhires on the CHQ master seniority list, they are going to the arbitrator to work out integration of Shuttle Saab pilots with the CHQ master list.

Latest resources

Back