• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

True colour of a MESA pilot....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is a stupid post. You can go on any message board and find a couple jerks saying stupid things like there two guys. Go to the Majors baord here and you will see some of the same things. What makes this post stupid is that once again you try and jump on the old wagon and make this a Mesa thing. Give me a break. This crap is getting old. -Bean

FN FAL said:
, I had to block a couple of garage doors. Next thing you know, this bimbo from next door has pulled up and opened her garage door with the remote and she is sitting there with this look on her face like she's in a hurry or something.
Why were you blocking the garage doors and then being a dick to the person's door that you had blocked???
I think I would be a little upset to if I came home and some joker was blocking the access to my garage.

If anyone believes the U pilots have respect for the profession or any other pilot group and especially Commuter Trash your a Moron. He who gets bitten and dosn't bite back, gets eaten alive. Thats life these days. Here's a handy item for all the Dreamers, if you don't already have one.

http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html

((7)) said:
If anyone believes the U pilots have respect for the profession or any other pilot group and especially Commuter Trash your a Moron. He who gets bitten and dosn't bite back, gets eaten alive. Thats life these days.
Care to back that up?

The pay at mesa doesn't seem to be that much worse than at other regionals. What exactly are the things that make MESA so hated and other regionals with similar pay scales not as much?

people need a whipping boy in life and because we have a pos contract its our fault the industry is in the state that its in.

Thedude said:
Why were you blocking the garage doors and then being a dick to the person's door that you had blocked???
I think I would be a little upset to if I came home and some joker was blocking the access to my garage.
It doesn't matter sonny, I laid the meat on the slice's open window and she blew me. Just like they always do...it was beautiful the way she did it.

"colour???" I think I saw it spelled that way once in a movie I saw in the theatre... I didn't know it had a "U" in the centre. It's dark in here... hand me my torch.

This is all rubbish.

Latest resources

Back