• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Trouble at JB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well this does not suprise me. If management bows to these people it would be a huge mistake for morale and here comes a union drive again.

It would be "horror" if they were trying to rob from the EMB guys to benefit themselves.

Oh come on already! Senior pilots throwing junior ones under the bus for their own gain? As if that would ever happen!

It would be "horror" if they were trying to rob from the EMB guys to benefit themselves.

Yes, it would be horror indeed. This is taken from the notes of the West reps while they attended the CLT base USAPA meeting on May 21.
During the meeting, we had the chance to hear from two EMB First Officers, including how miserable their lives are living close to poverty levels, sleeping in crew rooms for days, etc. One of the pilots almost dropped some tears when pleading to their representatives for improvements. General *** was very moved (sarcasm). Sitting on top of his 757 majesty, with his $30,000.00 gold Rolex, set of Mont Blancs and his custom-made shirt, he assured that it is going to change. What he forgot to tell those two pilots was that things are only going to change so long as that change does not come at his expense or go against what he “believes.”

If you are an EMB pilot, next time you see ***, ask him if it is possible to have the $35 mil that is coming their way to be allocated to help our EMB pilots get a place to sleep or to put food on the table. This question was actually asked of ***, and his answer was: “the A330 guys will not like that."

This is just the tip of the iceberg. The rest of the notes make it clear just how out of touch USAPA is. Best of luck to the Jetblue pilots in there quest to keep the few from stealing from the many. If your problem is anything like ours, you're going to need it.

One positive development from the meeting was the closing of the notes which read as follows:
On a last note, I would like to say that, besides *** ***, the other members of the CLT domicile treated me with respect and professionalism. Since this airline has other issues other than seniority, I am pleased to report that PHL reps and I have been working TOGETHER on other issues that I am sure will improve the quality of life of all our pilots.
Oops, sorry to hijack your thread. Best of luck!

I'm sorry, these 20 or so Bluepilots need to just let go of the fact that 67% of the pilots here have no desire for a union at this time. It wasn't even close fellas, it was a landslide and nothing you can do on any website is going to change the fact that it happened that way. Band of Blue has been disbanded, so please don't be a TowMater and be afraid of the "ghostlight"--it isn't there anymore.

I'm sorry, these 20 or so Bluepilots need to just let go of the fact that 67% of the pilots here have no desire for a union at this time. It wasn't even close fellas, it was a landslide and nothing you can do on any website is going to change the fact that it happened that way. Band of Blue has been disbanded, so please don't be a TowMater and be afraid of the "ghostlight"--it isn't there anymore.

And if these guys werent chicken chits they wouldnt have disbanded and their website would still be up for all to see. Explain that.

Coming from the same guy that thinks the union effort held up our current process. No union threat=no raises. Got it? Welcome to your first airline job.

Yeah, 67% of the pilots were and are idiots, clueless about what is going on....are you one?

Latest resources

Back