Trouble at JB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

a320drivr

So a group of approx. 50 pilots at JB did an end around on the committees. These folks went to mgmt. with their own pay and bennie proposals behind the CBC and PVC's back. I would love to name names so these folks can be shunned and ostracised but probably not a good idea. They are BOB's though. Band of Blue folks that did enormous damage to the union drive by spreading lies. My pilot group amazes and embarasses me to no end. They do have a facebook group that is invite only. To bad somebody cant hack into it.
The 67% that didnt vote need to get with the program. The PVC and CBC are a sham. The BOB's are trying to sell you out.

There are many of us that don't appreciate the senior I-already-got-mine types going to management directly because they're pissed we got such a "huge" raise on the JB Express Jet.

But hey, that's what the direct relationship is about, right? F-U, I play pool with Dave, my nose is up CS's ass and too bad you made 49K on year-two pay...

Last edited:
Actually, a329drvr is correct. I voted, and voted for ALPA and I can attest to what he is saying. There was/is a small group of pilots trying to take things into their own hands with regards to the pay and benefits. They bypassed everyone, including the CBC,PVC,CP's and even some upper mgmt to push their own agenda. What has not already surfaced will come to light next week. Too bad we are being stabbed in the back by our own..

So a group of approx. 50 pilots at JB did an end around on the committees. These folks went to mgmt. with their own pay and bennie proposals behind the CBC and PVC's back. I would love to name names so these folks can be shunned and ostracised but probably not a good idea. They are BOB's though. Band of Blue folks that did enormous damage to the union drive by spreading lies. My pilot group amazes and embarasses me to no end. They do have a facebook group that is invite only. To bad somebody cant hack into it.
The 67% that didnt vote need to get with the program. The PVC and CBC are a sham. The BOB's are trying to sell you out.

Yes, going directly to management with their own proposal was a mistake, if this indeed did happen. As usual, I'm sure the story has changed over time.

As far as the Band of Blue, these were just a group of folks who believed the process could move forward without a union, if management would play ball. So far the process is working. But, time will tell if it will continue. The majority did not want a union right now, so it's hard to argue with that.

Show the facts to prove what you are talking about.

What were they trying to accomplish? More pay for the Airbus?

Latest resources

Back