• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Trip to Israel, advice?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Have a second passport....or ask them not to stamp your primary one. Just in case you ever go to any other Middle Eastern countries.

Be sure to go to Jerusulem, and Masada. We stayed on beach in Tel Aviv at the Renaissance and enjoyed the beach a lot. Head to North Seaport area for dinner as there are good places to eat there. We actually rented a car, but we are adventurous. Most people would take the traditional tours, which are good.

ahhhh the women. Man they are nothing like the New Yorkers. They are stunning.

I agree that the Renaissance is a good hotel. If you stay anywhere near there you HAVE to eat at this Italian restaraunt:

http://boccaccio.rest-e.co.il/

Its called Boccaccio and is at 106 ha-yarkon st. which is an easy walk from the Renaissance or Sheraton and is my second favorite Italian place in the world. You have to try the braised lamb. Wow.

The Tel-Aviv Brewhouse is also very good.

It's all about the food. Everything else is just fluff, really.....

Edit: .... and oh yeah, the women, damn....

Last edited:
ahhhh the women. Man they are nothing like the New Yorkers. They are stunning.
Didn't take long for you to join the ranks of the bubbas amigo. Ten years and still haven't been.

Pretty straight forward. People have been friendly as well. Now, off to see those girls someone spoke of...;)
Thanks for the gouge!

Didn't take long for you to join the ranks of the bubbas amigo. Ten years and still haven't been.

Guess I shouldn't tell you I went twice on two different tours in one month. :)

That's okay. Four nights in Kona and one on Maui the last two tours so.....I ain't complainin'

Latest resources

Back