• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Trip to Israel, advice?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I had a week there two years ago and had a fantastic time. What are you interested in finding out? here is something new:

New Arrival Procedures for Israel Starting April 01, 2009
Effective April 1, 2009, the Aviation Security Operations Center (ASOC) requires that each aircraft entering Israeli Airspace must identify themselves with a specialcode that is obtained by the captain of the flight.Once the landing permit is approved the pilot will be provided a permit number whichis to be used as the username and a password. The captain must use these to log intohttp://asoc.mot.gov.il/ to choose his special code. The code is the captains choice;please be careful it is a 6 character code that can be remembered. Additionally, thecaptain will be asked three personal questions, such as what is your dog's name?BEWARE: The username and password may only be used one time to enter the website.It is imperitive the special code is obtained prior to submitting a flight plans ordeparting for Israel. The advance notification of arrival should be submitted nolater 6 hours before departure to Israel.The captain will be asked for the 6 character security code by ATC prior to enteringIsraeli airspace. If there is a problem with the security code the captain must then answer all 3 security questions.(A)LLLL(B)03012009(C)PERM(E)QOECHAPPLICATION BY NON-ISRAELI LICENCED PILOTS FOR GENAVN/PRIVATE FLTS ENTRY PERMIT SHALL BE SUBMITTED BY FAX ORVIA THE MIN OF TRANSPORT WEBSITE http://asoc.mot.gov.il USING ASPECIFIC FORM.APPLICATIONS WILL BE GIVEN A NUMBERED PENDING PERMISSIONNOTIFICATION OR DENIAL NOTIFICATION WHICH SHOULD BE QUOTEDIN RELATED CORRESPONDENCE.PENDING PERMISSIONS WILL BECOME FINAL SECURITY ARR PERMITUPON SUBMISSION OF AN ENTRY CODE BY THE PILOT IN COMMAND ORHIS DESIGNATED REPRESENTATIVE NOT LATER THAN SIX HRS PRIORTO DEP TO LLLL FIR.ON APP THE FIR THE ENTRY CODE MUST BE TRANSMITTED TO THE ACCUNIT FOR ENTRY CLR. AIP ISRAEL GEN 1.2.1/1.2.2 AND ENR 1.5-1 REF.

I had a week there two years ago and had a fantastic time. What are you interested in finding out? here is something new:

Additionally, the captain will be asked three personal questions, such as what is your dog's name?.
If your dog's name is muhammad, you might want to change it.

all i can say are the israeli women are beuatiful!!!!!! i love their english accens as well!

Hey Easy, two of my friends had a tirp over there last month (March). PM me your questions and I'll see what intel they have for you.

Go float in the Dead sea while reading a newspaper, a cocktail in hand is really fun as well. PS--Women are amazing!!

Latest resources

Back