Trip Ideas

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Avtrchris

I work for SkyWest Airlines and wanna take my girlfreind somewhere but skywest is lame and doesnt give mainline buddy passes only skywest. Was hoping someone can help me out with suggestions for DEN-XXX on SkyWest that has cheap crew hotel, and something fun to do near the airport. Heres the link to Skywest Route Map... http://www.skywest.com/routemaps/rm_...es(SEPT08).pdf

Thanks in Advance!

I just did MRY. What a nice place. Not sure about hotel, I just used travelocity. Also, you can rent a car and head down to Big Sur, killer scenery.

I work for SkyWest Airlines and wanna take my girlfreind somewhere but skywest is lame and doesnt give mainline buddy passes only skywest. Was hoping someone can help me out with suggestions for DEN-XXX on SkyWest that has cheap crew hotel, and something fun to do near the airport. Heres the link to Skywest Route Map... http://www.skywest.com/routemaps/rm_...es(SEPT08).pdf

Thanks in Advance!

Just for your info the buddy pass thing is up to the mainline carrier not SkyWest..see above,,

I'm ramp in denver. No delta for me. just UA. What exactlly is there to do in SAT and AUS? I'm only 20 so cant rent a car.

Ah, that sucks then. Do you know if you get the SkyWest discounts at rental car companies? A lot of them waive the 25yr thing. Just bring your ID. For a good time, you can't go wrong in AUS. Go Thurs-Sat, leave Sun for recovery.

Latest resources

Back