Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TriCoastal/Grand Scare-A quality company. NOT!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
flyinloki said:
Yah, I interviewed with em last week and even though the money is good I can just see telling my parents that work at a place that has had 11 accidents in the last 10 years and 12 FAA violations between 2001-2002. No thanks. I'll take my chances elsewhere. Plus I saw on climbto350 again this week that they are advertising for literally ALL positions. I mean they only have 8 aircraft so a shatload of people must have quit.

i interviewed with them months back, and I asked them about their MX and recent accidents and well....you dont wanna know what they answered. Even after I told them "I really need to think about it" they called me about every week for almost 2 months asking me if I was still interested. But like you said they are hiring for ALL of the positions! how sad is that. I mean, I've pretty bad things about Cherry air and even Ameristar, but they never seem to have a problem keeping pilots there. They arent ALWAYS hiring for every freaking airplane.

Hi!

I met one of their captains. He said he'd crashed 3 Falcons.

They had 2 Falcon-20 crashes on the same day, in 2003?

Cliff
YIP

Grand Scare/Tri-Coastal

I worked there for three years. We used to have about 30 planes flying with 75-85 crew members. All the bad times started when TC cheated on his wife and she left and took all the money with her...then the economy crashed...then we all left....then they started crashing airplanes like they were getting paid too. The biggest problem was they upgraded all the losers we all told them not to upgrade. And they all crashed. A couple of the crashes had good guys on board though, like the one in TOL that killed 3 guys. That one I believe was all maintenance, or lack thereof.

TC finally killed himself, hate to say it but it was a long time coming. His ex-wife is a good person but that place was just too far gone. DO NOT go there.

I say again..Do Not go there.

Latest resources

Back