Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

tree hugger wack jobs have gone too far!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

buscap

o E-Mail
  • Print Published: February 3, 2009

Capt. Chesley B. Sullenberger III, the US Airways pilot whose feather-soft landing of Flight 1549 in the Hudson River last month saved the lives of the 155 people on board, called the experience “surreal” and “shocking” in an interview in Tampa, Fla., where he was a guest at the Super Bowl.
Not everyone is so enthused however. Shortly after the Super Bowl appearance, Mr. Sullenberger was informed Greenpeace, an extremist environmentlal conservation organization, had filed a federal suit, claiming Mr. Sulenberger's actions had resulted in jet fuel being dumped in the Hudson.
Reilly, an ESPN reporter, saw Mr. Sullenberger and his wife, Lorrie, in the lobby of a hotel in Tampa on Saturday night and wrote about the encounter in his blog.
When asked by Mr. Reilly how he felt when he realized that both engines were out of commission shortly after takeoff from La Guardia Airport on Jan. 15, Mr. Sullenberger said: “Shocking. It was very quiet.”
Mr. Sullenberger said that as he and his co-pilot worked as a team to land the plane, with no thrust coming from the engines, he felt “calm on the outside, turmoil inside,” Mr. Reilly reported.
Mr. Sullenberger and the crew of Flight 1549 were guests of Roger Goodell, the National Football League commissioner, at Sunday’s game.
They were welcomed on the field before kickoff by a crowd of roaring football fans.
Ms. Sullenberger told Mr. Reilly that they have been flooded with emotional letters from people and that as they pored over the letters each night, “We both sit there and cry.”

Last edited:
that'd be down right cold hearted to sue him for somebhting so frivilous. like its his fault. sue the birds! wow. hope this is just a flame.

C'mon people!!!

The Jonas Brother might win a Grammy!!

It's a messed up world!!

Laugh a little!!!

Did you really just make this up buscap? If so poor form.

either I drink too much or the rest of the world drinks too little

either I drink too much or the rest of the world drinks too little

If you drank so much that you thought this was funny,

Then yes you drink too much.

I've been told 7 out of 9 people in trailers laughed

And I got a star!!!!!!!!!!!!

Canada Geese are a protected species. PETA, the Audubon Society and the World Wildlife Federation are getting into the act as well, having filed a Federal suit over the deaths of several Canada Geese.

Latest resources

Back