Travelnet question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JustaNumber

Can someone tell me where on the new Travelnet I can find Buddy Pass Fare quotes? I is too stupid to figure it out. Thanks.

The fare calculator (along with other nifty features like "Trip Planner") is no longer part of the "New & Improved" DL Travelnet.

To price a pass, just auth. one of your passes (you can use a B.S. name, etc.) and build the reservation all the way up to the point of payment. It will give you the exact amount due. From there, you can cancel and de-authorize the pass if you don't want to issue it.

The fare calculator (along with other nifty features like "Trip Planner") is no longer part of the "New & Improved" DL Travelnet.

To price a pass, just auth. one of your passes (you can use a B.S. name, etc.) and build the reservation all the way up to the point of payment. It will give you the exact amount due. From there, you can cancel and de-authorize the pass if you don't want to issue it.

Walter, you're a genius. Thanks for the info. Have you been drinking your turkwise or urnge kool-aid?

Just go to delta.com, its cheaper than a buddy pass, and positive space. Over winter CAK to LAS normal ticket was cheaper than a buddy pass.

Anyone have any luck getting the "new and improved version" of travel net to work on a mobile/PDA. I have opera mini, skyfire, IE and neither works anymore. Opera used to get the job done. ??

Latest resources

Back