Travelnet question

JustaNumber

Total Time
Can someone tell me where on the new Travelnet I can find Buddy Pass Fare quotes? I is too stupid to figure it out. Thanks.

WalterSobchak

Am I wrong?
Total Time
40+/wk
The fare calculator (along with other nifty features like "Trip Planner") is no longer part of the "New & Improved" DL Travelnet.

To price a pass, just auth. one of your passes (you can use a B.S. name, etc.) and build the reservation all the way up to the point of payment. It will give you the exact amount due. From there, you can cancel and de-authorize the pass if you don't want to issue it.

10nCLR

Oh, Yeah!
Total Time
TFAYD
The fare calculator (along with other nifty features like "Trip Planner") is no longer part of the "New & Improved" DL Travelnet.

To price a pass, just auth. one of your passes (you can use a B.S. name, etc.) and build the reservation all the way up to the point of payment. It will give you the exact amount due. From there, you can cancel and de-authorize the pass if you don't want to issue it.
Walter, you're a genius. Thanks for the info. Have you been drinking your turkwise or urnge kool-aid?

JustaNumber

Total Time
Thanks for the info. It's good to see that our increased user fees have bought some nice improvements.

samballs

Total Time
Just go to delta.com, its cheaper than a buddy pass, and positive space. Over winter CAK to LAS normal ticket was cheaper than a buddy pass.

trip

Total Time
Anyone have any luck getting the "new and improved version" of travel net to work on a mobile/PDA. I have opera mini, skyfire, IE and neither works anymore. Opera used to get the job done. ??

Speedtape

Total Time
enough
I phone--it works fairly well with a few twists