Traveling with a dog

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Missed Approach

I am flying out to pick up a rescue puppy in a few days and was wondering what your experience has been with flying with pets. Did you pay the fee, sneak it on, or did the gate agent let you on without paying the fee? Is there a specific airline you try to fly when you have a pet with you?

I have jumpseated with dogs and cats on delta and southwest with no issues whatsoever (sat in cabin of course). They were very gracious and professional and neither ever asked me for a health certificate even tho i had one on me. No fees as well.

I'm lobbying for the emotional support dog up in the flight deck-
(And anyone allergic to lose their medical(!))

Under no circumstances should your puppy ride in a pet carrier in cargo.

If the puppy isn't allowed to ride in the cabin, just rent a car and make a road trip out of it....

Fly American! They have figured out how to use them as flight attendants.

I am flying out to pick up a rescue puppy in a few days and was wondering what your experience has been with flying with pets. Did you pay the fee, sneak it on, or did the gate agent let you on without paying the fee? Is there a specific airline you try to fly when you have a pet with you?

Consult Michael Vic.

Traveling with a dog>>
If she is that bad...don't non-rev on your own Airline where coworkers may recognize you!

Latest resources

Back