• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TransStates?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TSA uses their 3 usairways aircraft for STL-PIT round trips as far as I know. AWAC, PSA, RPA, MESA, and mainline do CLT and PHL and PHX but no PIT....fwiw. By the way usac1....learn to spell.

Word has it from my previous employer "GO JET" that TSA is out the door and GO JET is "THE" source of income and priority for Transstate Holdings. So glad I ruined my career their to move on.

Heh looks like you should have spent that last semester studying instead of drinking!
:beer:

2 guys I know from AE that " moved on" to Gojet " are now flying the ER at Delta.... mmm I guess they didnt ruin any careers uh?

Same story from everyone else... all moved on and up... oh well... if some need to think its a " career ender " in order to be happy... sure... lol...

2 guys I know from AE that " moved on" to Gojet " are now flying the ER at Delta.... mmm I guess they didnt ruin any careers uh?

Same story from everyone else... all moved on and up... oh well... if some need to think its a " career ender " in order to be happy... sure... lol...

Go Jets are not scabs unless they fail to strike with TSA.

Go Jets are not scabs unless they fail to strike with TSA.

Ummmmm.....unless we fly struck work....ummmm...we STILL aren't scabs..My lord you people lack alot of brain matter. I sure hope you guys wear your helmets while your at home so you don't bump your heads when you fall out of your cribs at night

Ummmmm.....unless we fly struck work....ummmm...we STILL aren't scabs..My lord you people lack alot of brain matter. I sure hope you guys wear your helmets while your at home so you don't bump your heads when you fall out of your cribs at night

What does "unless we fly struck work" mean?

What does "unless we fly struck work" mean?

You don't understand basic English?? Please, don't take your helmet off under any circumstance. Do you know what Circumstance means or should I copy and paste the definition for you ?

You don't understand basic English?? Please, don't take your helmet off under any circumstance. Do you know what Circumstance means or should I copy and paste the definition for you ?

So no sympathy strike?!........ I am SHOCKED.:laugh:

So no sympathy strike?!........ I am SHOCKED.:laugh:

Symapthy strike for you and the other Junior High kids ?? Uhhhhh..no. But, I will take my friends (some whom are furloughed) at TSA out and feed 'em some beers. We will do what we normally do which is chuckle at the folks who like you, act like 12 year olds and wll spend the rest of their lives shaking their fists shouting "we were in the right dammit...we were in the right" So, keep 'em coming. I just made fresh popcorn.

Latest resources

Back