• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Transatlantic International Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did not know where to post this so I will try here and Cargo and LCC/Nationals. No area for upstart.

Anyone know about this op with B747 (200's and SP's) and DC-9's?

There is an ad on the web for flight crew and I have never heard of them nor is there any info on any boards.

Thanks.

74 Classics and DC9s. Oh, yea. That's going to work great when oil prices spike back up and Obama-inflation launches.

Jesus. You know, what's wrong with saying "hey I hope they can figure out some way to be successful and bring some pilots off the streets, even if it's for a short lived existence"? So what? I mean really, unemployment vs even 6 months or a year of a paycheck and to fly the line. I don't know about you, but I would choose the latter. Even for a $hitty company. There are a lot of pilots on the streets right now, thanks to the economy, consolidation, downsizing, age 65 and pretty soon increased fuel prices. Any news, is good news, even if it seems unlikely.

Jesus. You know, what's wrong with saying "hey I hope they can figure out some way to be successful and bring some pilots off the streets, even if it's for a short lived existence"? So what? I mean really, unemployment vs even 6 months or a year of a paycheck and to fly the line. I don't know about you, but I would choose the latter. Even for a $hitty company. There are a lot of pilots on the streets right now, thanks to the economy, consolidation, downsizing, age 65 and pretty soon increased fuel prices. Any news, is good news, even if it seems unlikely.

The farther the bar gets lowered, the more pilots wind up on the streets for LONGER when the music stops. The six months to a year start up scams do NOTHING.

Wow, did anyone actually read some of the stuff on that site? It's seems extremely poorly written. It's either someone who does not speak English as a first language or a hoax. The site is very weak to say the least. Check out the pictures. I guess you either need to have a great deal of DC-9 time or be prior military. Seems like an odd combination. I'm calling BS on this one.

Last edited:
This company doesn't pass the sniff test...

WHOIS RECORD for DOMAIN:
Elyounoussi, Bachir
ATTN: FLYTIA.COM
c/o Network Solutions
P.O. Box 447
Herndon, VA. 20172-0447

Domain Name: FLYTIA.COM

When I call the number it rings twice then goes to obvious redirect and a voice mail from a foreign sounding gentleman.

I don't buy it! A legitimate operation would be easier to find information on.

Latest resources

Back