Trans States

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Aahh, but the real question is...

What becomes of ACA. Anybody who knows a hair about business knows that ACAI can not survive w/out UAL contract. If you have any dreams that DAL will allow those CRJ's to fly under DAL code............ YOu are correct. They will be purchased at bargain prices and flown by ASA and CMR. Best short out there right now, ACAI. If anyone want to make some serious $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, short ACAI.

P. S. Buy, ILA, DYN, AMR, DAL, HYBD.. or be a punk working for a paycut. 10+ a share? I will buy them back at $3.85, and you took concessions. You will be read about in text books for years. Like Lorenzo. Right now, you are either wholly owned and profitable or you are whorely owned bidding for the absulute bottom so you can get (what I hear classified as growth). This is monumental, anyone who does not see that will have to go back to school and read about it. $$$$$

"Funny, I had heard that Mesa pilots forced everyone to take concessions, yet somehow, you did not take concessions, and yet you still got growth."

You guyes simply does not get it.
I've said it before, and I will tell you again: That ACA LOST THEIR GROWTH WITH UAL IS A RESULT OF THE COMAIR STRIKE. It started a new chapter in how commuters are used. Majors want MULTIPLE FEEDERS to do their flying and spread them over their entire rout network!!!!!!!!

Does NOT matter if ACA had same , or even a bit lower bid inn than Mesa or any other commuters. UAL does NOT want to put all eggs in one basket.

Thats ok, keep blaiming Mesa for this one also. Easier to use a scape goat than face the reality........................

Not really on the subject, but Stillaboo, your avatar is by far the best I've seen on this board- the movement enchants me and makes it difficult to comment on the real issues here.

jtf said:
Not really on the subject, but Stillaboo, your avatar is by far the best I've seen on this board- the movement enchants me and makes it difficult to comment on the real issues here.

Did you say something? What were we talking about?

the Avatar

I must admit, I adopted it from 'jKarl1'. He's on the military side, and he doesn't post nearly enough to do it justice (I will remove it if he asks me to).

'BigDog1' has also started using it recently.

-Boo!

Latest resources

Back