• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Trans States negotiations update

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Couldn't agree more...but then again we'll just have to see how it all works out.

Did they give you the "get over to the other side" call man? If so, total bummer! :crying:

Unfortunately. But the upside is that since I have some more free time, I decided to help out in the union. :D

Unfortunately. But the upside is that since I have some more free time, I decided to help out in the union. :D

Oh man that's totally awesome! You are going to be an insanely beneficial addition to our union!!!

(ATTN: Not saying our current union isn't beneficial)

writing on the wall

Just my two cents, but one reason they probably don't want to bother with a contract is that it is only a matter of time before there is no TSA to contract with. No back pay that way either.......

We need to get released to strike as soon as possible.

TSA-Pilots-

Good luck, I wish you all the best.... It sounds like you MEC is working hard!

On a side note, heard through the grape-vine that there were some union guy's on the go-jet side working with the trans-states MEC about righting the ship between the two pilot groups, and management found out about it, and fired both of them on the spot... Any true to this to this rumor?

If so, what a f.c.n shame......

God Speed,

Ten Hut

TSA-Pilots-

Good luck, I wish you all the best.... It sounds like you MEC is working hard!

On a side note, heard through the grape-vine that there were some union guy's on the go-jet side working with the trans-states MEC about righting the ship between the two pilot groups, and management found out about it, and fired both of them on the spot... Any true to this to this rumor?

If so, what a f.c.n shame......

God Speed,

Ten Hut

I know that the TSA MEC has been communicating with the Gojet MEC lately, but I haven't heard about the Gojet guys getting fired for it....although the way the guys at TSAH like to fire union guys it wouldn't surprise me.

After 6 years at TSA, I would say that no company cares less for there employees than them. Thats not just pilots, but dispatchers, rampers, gate agents, and schedulers. Worst run company i have ever been associated with, let alone airline

I'm still amazed that in all the years that TSA management has crapped on its employees, that no one has met them in a dark parking lot with a lead pipe and a ski mask.

I'm surprised no one has taken them to a civil court with some of the illegal methods that TSA management has used. The fat bastard is not that good of a lawyer anyway ...

Guck FoJet!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back