Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hhhhmmmm....

I hate to say it........

EC, the guy who reported all of this is an ex TWA'r. He's one of the one on EVERYBODY'S no-fly list. He was a complete idiot. I heard so many stories (had a few of my own with him unfortunately) that I wouldn't trust his testimony for anything. I had almost forgotten his name. Reading it again made me laugh, until I read the context. I hate to say so, but I would ecommend NO-ONE put any faith in anything he said.

TWA 99-02

I'm just wondering how come he's not at American?
What happened?
Couldn't cut it?

Although I dont agree with flyer statement, I dont agree with yours either. I have always been annoyed by this logic. I was born here. I am therefore a native american, just as the indians were before me. Their ancestors came to this continent from Africa (supposedly), a long time ago. So who then, by your rational is a true Native American?

I said Native American Indians were here first, and then the white man came over and pretty much took over what is now America.

You were born here, then you are an American.

I think when most people say Native American, they are implying you are a Native Indian American... like part of the Cherokee, Iroquois, and other tribes.

My main point was unless you are a Native American Indian, then even you immigrated (your family did within the last few decades to the last couple hundred years at most).

So that's why I dont get it when white people tell others to "go back to where they belong," when clearly, the white man himself immigrated here in what is now America.

I'm just wondering how come he's not at American?
What happened?
Couldn't cut it?

EC was a VERY junior Captain at TWA, therefore he was furloughed like the majority of TWA pilots. If you are refering to me, I was a middle seniority F/O, so I was furloughed WAY early.

Lets not forget many muslims serve in the U.S. military as well.

Better yet, lets put Muhammad Ali in jail too...he is a dedicated muslim.

Grow up, guys.

Yes, we should put him in jail. HE WAS A F&CKING DRAFT DODGER!

If Jimi Hendrix could join the 101st. Airborne Div, you'd think a badass like Ali could do his civic duty as well.

Yes, we should put him in jail. HE WAS A F&CKING DRAFT DODGER!

Would you want to fight for a country that enslaved your great grand parents and then oppressed you and your family for generations following? This was the 60's. Think about what it was to be Black in the 60s...In the South.

And he wasn't the only conscientous objector.

Stop being an ignoramus.

September 21, 2006

8th Circuit Says Trans States Airline
Was Justified In Firing Muslim Pilot

...Hussein saw a replay of the planes hitting the twin towers on TV, raised his beer glass "as in a salute and took a swig." Hussein claimed he had been smiling in the bar because he found out that his wife was pregnant.

Yeah right!! My buddy got a ticket for giving a policeman the finger from his friend's sunroof and in court he said he was pointing to God saying he was number one............ The judge didn't buy it

F'ing loser!

Latest resources

Back