Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Kharma Police

Don't mess with Texas
I absolutely love it at SW, it has been a pleasure working with some great people. I have noticed for awhile, SW captains, (junior/senior, young/old) have commented over and over that they prefer flying with us FATties! Well done my Tranny brothers and sisters!

I absolutely love it at SW, it has been a pleasure working with some great people. I have noticed for awhile, SW captains, (junior/senior, young/old) have commented over and over that they prefer flying with us FATties! Well done my Tranny brothers and sisters!

Dude

I am not sure about thst . Everyone one of you have been awesome to fly with . but the same goes for the RSW also .

I highly suspect you're trolling here. But in case you're serious, I'm a SWA captain. Please let the record show that I've never said that. Nor have I heard any other SWA captain say that.

There are good 'uns and bad 'uns, both in flying ability and attitude, from both sides of the partition.

Last edited:
I highly suspect you're trolling here. But in case you're serious, I'm a SWA captain. Please let the record show that I've never said that. Nor have I heard any other SWA captain say that.

There are good 'uns and bad 'uns, both in flying ability and attitude, from both sides of the partition.

Please let the record show,I am not a SWA captain. I am an out of work VHS salesman , waiting to get on as a Skywest dispatcher ?

From the right seat of a BE1900 to the left seat of a B737 in only 7500 hrs You have come far grasshopper

I'm sure what you say is true but us Trannys' swagger goes to "11" while the RSW's only go to "10", we are that one number higher.....

http://youtu.be/KOO5S4vxi0o

Nice reference!

And I've heard exactly that- air tran pilots are a great addition to the group
(Until a tranny gets into a -300 in the clouds- look out!)

The -300 is a fine airplane, except for that accursed NAV toggle switch that I never can remember.

Haha- can't wait for them to be done

Latest resources

Back