• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tranny Talkin'?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's (negotiations) nearing an end game. I believe like most companies they want to get to a 30 day cooling off period, hoping that the Union will flinch or blink as the case may be. Of course that goes for both sides we hope the company flinches as well. I think in the end our NC isn't asking for too much, the writing is on the wall and our FOs who are grossly under paid along with our captains will get their much deserved raises.

Next few weeks are going to be interesting as the numbers come out. We are finally going to see exactly what we are asking from the union and sooner or later the company is going to put a counter proposal out there and show us how much they value our hard work. Expect to hear alot of management spin about how our proposal's cost increases will prevent us from being able to afford future deliveries.

I told my wife today we need to find another couple hundred bucks to trim from the family budget until things have been resolved. Luckily my wife is a FA and understands the battle. They are in negotiations for their next contract (it better be after ours).

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back