• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tranny Talkin'?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The Labor Movement is dead Kharma Police. The RLA and Mediators lean towards Corporate America. Look at labor in Europe, US is way behind.

Don't be a defeatist. It is not dead. It is however behind the curve of Europe. We need some bigtime high profile strikes in this country. AirTran quite possibly may be the first one, with more to follow from other majors.

what you need is 20 years of democratic leadership

"We are finally going to see exactly what we are asking from the union and sooner or later the company is going to put a counter proposal out there and show us how much they value our hard work."

So if management's proposals are inadequate, at what point is mediation pursued? Are the talks currently under any sort of scrutiny by federal mediators?

The union came out with an e-mail today saying that the company has walked away from the table. Also the mediator is thinking about canceling the rest of the scheduled meeting dates for march. Sounds like a perfect time for a strike vote to me.

The union came out with an e-mail today saying that the company has walked away from the table. Also the mediator is thinking about canceling the rest of the scheduled meeting dates for march. Sounds like a perfect time for a strike vote to me.

That is not even close to what the e-mail said.

I was told that is what it said by another crew member while i was on the line. I cannot get me e-mail write now please let us all know what it said.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back