• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Training Travel Airports for Domicile-ers at NJA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I start May 7th. They are providing transportation to and from MCO for me for Indoc. I am supposed to report to PBI in June for transportation to ICT for the sim.

But once a "new hire" you should be able to follow the LOA and get trans from your home to sim training as well...Yes/No?

But once a "new hire" you should be able to follow the LOA and get trans from your home to sim training as well...Yes/No?
Your very first training event, no matter what it is or when it is, the company will transport you out of the airport you pick.

After that, for training events (non-aircraft) if it begins after the 19th of may you will be able to travel to and from training from your designated airport (home), but it has to be on the list.

So IOE and Aircraft training will be out of your domicile.

Recurrent, simulator, and upgrade training travel out of your designated field.

That is the way I read it and the way it was explained to me by the CRC (crew resource center).

Last edited:
STL approved.

STL was just approved (again) for the HBA list. Apparently someone made an "oops" in operations.

Add STL to the list of cities at the beginning of this thread.

What does it take to get a call from HR. I have sent my resume in two or three times now. I meet and exceed all of their qualifications. I don't have any internal recs. Any other ways to get onboard at Netjets.

Take an NJA pilot to dinner, Outback Steakhouse works well. Don't skimp on the tab.

Rent a C-172 and take him around the patch. Fly to ATP standards, please.

Ask for LOR that says he's flown with you, and are a good guy.

Checklist complete.

Last edited:
Take an NJA pilot to dinner, Outback Steakhouse works well. Don't skimp on the tab.

Rent a C-172 and take him around the patch. Fly to ATP standards, please.

Ask for LOR that says he's flown with you, and are a good guy.

Checklist complete.
I am not sure I am still qualified in a 172.:laugh: It has been quite a while. I can do steak and beer at Outback though.:beer:

Take an NJA pilot to dinner, Outback Steakhouse works well.

But when you do, remind him he can only order Salmon, Whitefish, a BBQ sampler, a tofu stir-fry, chicken strips, pork loin, or a veggie burger. Anything else, and he has to buy it himself. :D

Latest resources

Back