• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Training Service to prepare for military pilot selection tests

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have forwarded this to a friend in the military, he will ensure the first question they ask any applicant is "have you used a training or hiring prep service". End of questions. Sorry, but this is the last thing our military needs.

Hi There

Not looking for a arguement here at all. But we just see our service as similar to someone doing a prep service to get into an elite MBA program or go to med school - the people who want it most and are motivated do what they have to do.

There are presently prep books out there we have just taken things a few steps further. Also we have a very strong focus on building the raw data( mental arithmetic) skills of our clients - a valuable skill to take to flight school.

The pass rate of our clients applying to the Australian DF is 100% - to our knowledge they have all performed very well in fight screening( final selection) and been placed in the hold pool.

Regards

Jonathan Ryan

If a Branch is using a canned Test as the main focus of their selection process they won't be getting the best people.

These tests in question are just to punch the ticket of having a basic intelligence level. A guy is not going to get a pilot slot based soley on his test score.

Nothing wrong with prepping for the system you are attacking.

i see nothing wrong with it......any additional effort someone is willing to put forth without hurting those around him/her should be applaud.....

Lets Get to Gettin

What's the difference between doing this and buying the ARCO book for the AFOQT?

99.69% Verbatim.

PS, I've already taken all of the tests, so don't flame me.

Last edited:
It's called learning curve. If you have one, we want you. If you need a service to prep you, find another line of work, like being a Dr or lawyer.

It's a fire hose, you need to catch it as it comes at you, not on your terms or with "help". I submit those that use this service will be recruited, and will have a much higher failure rate. Prove me wrong.

We don't have to prove anything.

Our clients are getting places in the RAAF which in terms of rigour is at least the equivalent of flight school at USAF and USN and passing.

The real issue that we see here is that the military is missing out on many potentially excellent pilots because they have problems getting through an aptitude test.

We see many pilots when they leave the military and are going to airlines. We have certainly met more than one pilot who rose to the top of the F-18 community but told us that they did not pass selection testing on their first or second attempt ( three attempts maximum in Aust).

These guys were very nearly not selected due to not passing aptitude tests. But when the did get to flight school they didn't have to many issues with flying an airplane - that part went ok - top of flight school - streamed to fast jet.

Regards

Jonathan Ryan

It's called learning curve. If you have one, we want you. If you need a service to prep you, find another line of work, like being a Dr or lawyer.

It's a fire hose, you need to catch it as it comes at you, not on your terms or with "help". I submit those that use this service will be recruited, and will have a much higher failure rate. Prove me wrong.

Nice challenge there. Virtually zero chance of anyone being able to do that any time soon. I happen to disagree with your position on this too. You make it sound like the "learning curve" involved with military flight training is the most difficult thing a person can experience.... please dude. Take your Raybans off, wind your enormus watch and get a grip of reality. Training is tough, but not impossible. I think med school would probably be just as tough if not tougher.

I got the Kansas City Royals winning the World Series in 2012. Prove me wrong.

Last edited:
I'm not seeing the big deal with this.

Nor can I see why anyone would use your service when they can see EXACTLY what the test is like in a 20 dollar ARCO book.

Enlighten me?

Latest resources

Back