• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Training Contracts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This guy just sent me a nasty PM. He doesn't want to hear any opinions that don't equal his. He told me I was living at home watching star trek and getting off to pictures of Brittany Spears..

He says his DO told him not to worry about the contract, but now a collection agency is calling him.

Time for people to grow up and live up to their responsibilities.

>>>>>He told me I was living at home watching star trek and getting off to pictures of Brittany Spears..

geez, marqmarq...and this from a guy who is accusing others of immaturity? I take it irony isn't your strong suit. How about skipping the childish PMs and telling us the "particulars" that justify your breaching of the contract you signed?

regards

chperplt said:
He told me I was living at home watching Star Trek and getting off to pictures of Brittany Spears...

Man, does this guy know airline pilots! (Oops, gotta go. There's a Star Trek marathon on....)

Couldn't resist.

Don't recall anyone questioning your manhood until you brought it up. For all we knew, you might have not been of the manly persuasion - for that matter, I still don't think you are.

You tell us that skipping out on a legal obligation that you willingly agreed to (you did sign on the line, didn't you) is ok since there are particulars of the situation that warrant it. If so, and you don't like getting pinged; justify yourself - don't just whine when others call you on it.

Looking at the thread, A Squared and Chairman were the only people who said you should do the right thing prior to your second post. Therefore, you probably should have directed your comments to them directly rather than slamming everyone else who looked at your thread and simply thought "weasel" and didn't bother to post it.

You think it is a crime for us to question your integrity. Buddy, I don't belive you can question something that doesn't appear to exist.

If there is a real reason the contract shouldn't be enforced, then by all means, post it. Otherwise, grow up. Sarcasm is not your strong suit.

Regards.

First of all what kind of money are we talking about? Consult a lawyer but I imagine it would work like any other debt. If you really have some undeniable hardship you may be given a grace period or allowed to send 30 bucks a month and maintain your credit/

Latest resources

Back