Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

wheelsup

Non-Registered User
Anyone know if its still being used? What the August 22nd class will be - 1900 or Saab?

thanks
~wheelsup

Anyone know whats going on w/hiring at Colgan lately? I received call to interview 2 weeks ago, was supposed to fly to LGA, then received email stating "We have had logistical issues come up regarding our interviews this week that will delay our process." Havent heard anything since. Any ideas?

PATSfan said:
Anyone know whats going on w/hiring at Colgan lately? I received call to interview 2 weeks ago, was supposed to fly to LGA, then received email stating "We have had logistical issues come up regarding our interviews this week that will delay our process." Havent heard anything since. Any ideas?

the whole company is a "logistical issue". They probably screwed something up and then forgot about you. Reply to the email, or call them inquiring about it.

PATS -

I got a call last week and got the package they fedex'ed to me yesterday to interview this coming weekend.

~wheelsup

PATSfan said:

And so it begins....

If they were interviewing you in LGA one guess might be that all the simulators got booked up. They could have still done the HR part and written, but it would be a shame to have to go back for the sim. Or the dude giving the interviews ended up flying the line, or quit, or had something come up. Those are my educated guesses. Good luck! PM me if you like for any other questions.

PATSfan said:

contract

I don't know how they can enforce the contract with all the sketchy things they try and get pilots to do. I guess they can sue you for the money and then all their dirty laundry ends up on a court deposition.

Latest resources

Back