• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Kream926

pimpin' aint easy
has anyone done this to build time?

if so, does anyone know of any place in the tulsa area where i can get more info. any would be appreciated.

thanks

I did it in the Chicago area in addition to working as a CFI many moons ago. It was a lot of fun. Gave me a chance to sit in the left seat and actually do some flying instead of always watching my students fly. It can be mind numbing at times. I would recommend working as a CFI in addition to Traffic flying. The combination of the 2 will keep your skills and knowlege level high, while building time quickly.

Good Luck,
JetPilot500

SoCal

Hi,

Sorry, I don't mean to hi-jack this thread, but since we are on the topic of traffic watch...

Does anyone know of opportunites in the Central and SoCal area?

Thanks!

I flew traffic watch for just over 2 years in the detroit area. It was fun, i always flew with a reporter and was even on the radio once or twice. I was flying almost 30 hr week, when the the wx cooperated. there were three two hour flights a day and one two hr flight on saturday with an occasional U of M football game thrown in. Great time builder. Listen to the traffic report on the radio and call the traffic tip line and go from there.

Latest resources

Back