TRADEWINDS-in business or CHAPTER 11

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This ACMI business is quite intresting.
I am reading the cargo posts for some time now and I have noticed that preatty much all the pilots move from one company toanother .For instance; if Tradewind is furloughing then those guys go to Southern Air, which 6 months later will layoff so the same group of guys go to Focus which they don' t like and end up back to tradewinds which in the mean time got a a new contract and so on.
Very intresting.. Anyhow just an observation.........

Don't forget, a lot of those guys are former Eastern scabs that end up at outfits like this.

Its official more layoffs at TDX.
Due to Lack of Aircraft TDX is reducing 2 more crews from Chına possible furloughs but a newhire 747 class in progress.

I heard today that Tradewinds was purchased bt General Electric and we have a knew CEO. Anybody here this also.

Feel free to ignore G-Force. He's evidently been fired from every flying job he's ever had (no exaggeration :eek: ) and so all he does is rag flight departments left and right. John ... you need to go sell used cars or some $h!t. That'd be more your style, because Aviation evidently doesn't agree with you. :rolleyes:

so all he does is rag flight departments left and right.

Aha, so that is where the problem lies?

We don't need any outside help to spit or sh1t on Tradewinds: Plenty of that going on inside the fence, much of it deserved also.

I've just heard that Tradewinds and Express.net they both lost their contracts with Air Macau. KUZU Air is going to fly for them with 4 airplanes. Anybody has any news?

The latest is TDX İS OUT and going to kitty hawk. express.net kuzuairlines actairlines and mng airlines are im the race still for the 4 airplane contract. the problem is none of these carriers except express net can provide the 4 aircarft but express is the last on the list in service and price in the eyes of air macau management. Since your obviously a TDX JUNİIOR FE this is the deal if tradewinds goes to kıtty hawk with domestic rules its 5 crews prer aircraft if 2 aircraft go to kıtty hakw you will be called back and if for some miracle they can place the 3 aircraft somewhere you just mıght get upgraded

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back