• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

TRADEWINDS-in business or CHAPTER 11

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We need a union to protect us from this unfair treatment but management will shut us down before it ever happens. A zoo outfit like ours its either take the crap or look for a better job like I am

T-Gates said:
Alot of people fail to understand the way of the 121 supplemental...because they've never been there.

You are ALWAYS one lost contract, one accident, one bad heavy check, etc. away from a furlough.

If you can't stomach it, run away....

Ahhh the force is strong with this one.

federico said:
We need a union to protect us from this unfair treatment but management will shut us down before it ever happens. A zoo outfit like ours its either take the crap or look for a better job like I am

Which explains the 40-50% attrition rate in the 747 program in the last 12 months.

federico said:
Dont worry Avpro im sure with the commuter wage your being paid your company will never be in trouble.

Last time I checked, I haven't worked for commuter in quite a while. Someday I'll update my profile just for you!

avpro91 said:
Last time I checked, I haven't worked for commuter in quite a while. Someday I'll update my profile just for you!
While your at it send us all a paycheck stub

This ACMI business is quite intresting.
I am reading the cargo posts for some time now and I have noticed that preatty much all the pilots move from one company toanother .For instance; if Tradewind is furloughing then those guys go to Southern Air, which 6 months later will layoff so the same group of guys go to Focus which they don' t like and end up back to tradewinds which in the mean time got a a new contract and so on.
Very intresting.. Anyhow just an observation.........

When you fly for these 747 outfits, you have to get used to the idea that you're just considered "day-labor." If you don't like the way you're treated, then you're only recourse is to quit. Plenty more where you came from. Training costs are not considered a factor.

ghetto bucket just because you cant find another job because of your PAST and are just happy to be at bottom of the barrel air doesnt mean im bıtter for wanting and expecting something better

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back