Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tradewinds goes Chapter 7, then re-starting operationons?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FreightGod

Looks like a classic case of union busting:

The new company will recall "selected" pilots from the old seniority list, but it will be a "new" company with the old managment and the same old name and the same old address.

Sounds like something Frank Scumbag Lorenzo would have done back in the early 80s..:rolleyes:

Looks like a classic case of union busting:

The new company will recall "selected" pilots from the old seniority list, but it will be a "new" company with the old managment and the same old name and the same old address.

Sounds like something Frank Scumbag Lorenzo would have done back in the early 80s..:rolleyes:

Thought Ch 7 meant liquidation of assests ( airplanes)

Thought Ch 7 meant liquidation of assests ( airplanes)

You are not alone...

Not sure how they are going to do it: Some kind of shell game where assets are being moved around to screw creditors probably.

Also they are applying to the FAA for a "new" certificate.

Some of these guys should probably be in jail, instead they are allowed to start and run a "new" airline....
Amazing.

I heard these crooks screwed the pilots out of their accrued vacation money. I'll bet the CEO, CFO, and DO had really nice vacations this year.

I know that we had two of the Tradewinds 747s in Oscoda for heavy maintenance right before they shut down. The 747 with GE engines went back to Atlas I believe. The other one with the Pratts was bought by Connie. It should be coming on line soon.

tradewinds was bought by the same dirtbags that own and run centurion air cargo:
alfonso rey and jonny millon.
good luck.
you'll need it.

Latest resources

Back