Tradewinds goes Chapter 7, then re-starting operationons?

FreightGod

Total Time
Looks like a classic case of union busting:

The new company will recall "selected" pilots from the old seniority list, but it will be a "new" company with the old managment and the same old name and the same old address.

Sounds like something Frank Scumbag Lorenzo would have done back in the early 80s..:rolleyes:

inline

Total Time
19000+
Looks like a classic case of union busting:

The new company will recall "selected" pilots from the old seniority list, but it will be a "new" company with the old managment and the same old name and the same old address.

Sounds like something Frank Scumbag Lorenzo would have done back in the early 80s..:rolleyes:

Thought Ch 7 meant liquidation of assests ( airplanes)

FreightGod

Total Time
Thought Ch 7 meant liquidation of assests ( airplanes)
You are not alone...

Not sure how they are going to do it: Some kind of shell game where assets are being moved around to screw creditors probably.

Also they are applying to the FAA for a "new" certificate.

Some of these guys should probably be in jail, instead they are allowed to start and run a "new" airline....
Amazing.

Draginass

Total Time
5000+
I heard these crooks screwed the pilots out of their accrued vacation money. I'll bet the CEO, CFO, and DO had really nice vacations this year.

embpic1

Total Time
>10000
I know that we had two of the Tradewinds 747s in Oscoda for heavy maintenance right before they shut down. The 747 with GE engines went back to Atlas I believe. The other one with the Pratts was bought by Connie. It should be coming on line soon.

YV-135C

Total Time
5000+
tradewinds was bought by the same dirtbags that own and run centurion air cargo:
alfonso rey and jonny millon.
good luck.
you'll need it.

YV-135C

Total Time
5000+
Yes, he's the CEO at Centurion Air Cargo.
(and VP Ops and VP Mx)