• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Tradewinds Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Do a search on the BB for the sad truth about this company. It's not one you want to have your ticket associated with.

I've heard a couple of ppl state that your ticket is in jeopardy by flying for Tradewinds. What kind of certificate action has been taken against you that you can blame the company?

I've heard a couple of ppl state that your ticket is in jeopardy by flying for Tradewinds. What kind of certificate action has been taken against you that you can blame the company?

Ever been pressured to take an acft thats MX status is questionable? Or told not to make a logbook entry on a particular item because it will cause a delay? Ever fly into Quito without the FAA required training? Ever have an incompetent FO or Capt? I know this probably has happened to you. But with a weak company that doesn't take care of their pilots comes the probability of a "black mark" on your certificate a substantially greater risk.

It doesn't matter about the "action taken" so much, try getting a job with Delta or UPS if you have a black mark on your certificate.

Last edited:
Ever been pressured to take an acft thats MX status is questionable? Or told not to make a logbook entry on a particular item because it will cause a delay? Ever fly into Quito without the FAA required training? Ever have an incompetent FO or Capt?

Bingo on all of the above: Been there, done that.

Too bad really, TDX could be a nice outfit with a little tweaking from the top.

(Or chopping at the top :nuts: )

I saw a Tradewinds (painted) plane in Ostend last week flying as Connie 33. Was that one of your former planes or is Connie now chartering you guys?

We're flying some for Connie right now. I think that plane had a weather divert there though. We're supposed to be going into Liege.

Where is Airbus training being conducted at? I know the 747 is in Miami...is the Bus there as well?

Latest resources

Back